Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tyler Glenn

"Whoa -ohhhh. I want some more. Whoa - ohhh. What are you waiting for?"

Tyler Glenn is the lead singer of the band Neon Trees. Click here to see their music video for the hit song, "Animal." I've seen Neon Trees in concert a few times, and Tyler is one vibrant, energetic frontman!

I recently asked Tyler what he likes to read. Tyler tweeted me, "i read biographies...chelsea handler, tina fey, steven tyler, keith richards...all fascinating reads."

I have read Chelsea Handler's books;they are too funny! And Tina Fey's Bossypants is on my To Be Read pile, too. Here's a pic of me, Tyler, and Neon Trees bandmate, Brandon!Photobucket
Find out more about Neon Trees at their website.

7 comments:

Heather Kelly said...

Too cool, Kelly!!

julie fedderson said...

Awesome! And the pic is great. I really love this idea, Kelly!

Anita said...

Very cool! I'll know you've arrived when Chris Martin tells you what he and Gwynie are reading AND you convince them Apple MUST READ "A Scary Good Book." :) Kidding! You've already arrived! I hope you're feeling better!

Jonathon Arntson said...

I love Neon Trees and I like knowing that he bios - I do too!

Creepy Query Girl said...

You are like a camelion! Hello rocker Kelly. So nice to meet you!

Kelly said...

Thanks, Heather! I love to see what others are reading.
Thank you, Julie! I took the first one, and my friend took the other!
Anita - I can't wait until your book is a celeb's recommendation!
Jon - I know! He's awesome, and so is Neon Trees!
Katie - Ha! Ha! Teacher's Aide by day. Rocker girl by night...

Missed Periods said...

I heard the Keith Richards bio was great.