Monday, March 19, 2012

Daniel Goddard



Who is this hot Aussie you ask? Daniel Goddard plays Cane Ashby on my longtime favorite soap opera, The Young and the Restless. This former model also played Dar on the Canadian Beastmaster series which airs in syndication on SyFy channel.

Daniel and his wife Rachael have two sons, Sebastian and Ford. I asked Daniel what he likes to read to his boys.

Daniel tweeted, "Reading Ford "Encyclopedia Brown" Series."

That's a great series! I love hearing what dads are reading to their kiddos.

You can follow Daniel on Twitter. He's so warm and friendly to his fans. You can also Like him on Facebook.

Now you want Daniel to read you a bedtime story, don't you?
Photo from @danielgoddard.

12 comments:

DEZMOND said...

never heard of him before, but Australians have always had the best tomcats :) There's something in the air down there :)

cleemckenzie said...

He can read to me anytime, but I wouldn't think of taking him away from his kids.

Bish Denham said...

I don't know him either, but I wouldn't mind him reading to me.

Kelly Polark said...

Dezz- Yes, Aussie men seem to be quite attractive!
Lee- He could read you an afternoon story then. :)
Bish - I'd even let him read the phone book to me. ;)

julie fedderson said...

Wow, where have I missed this guy? And he reads to his kids? I swoon.

Stina Lindenblatt said...

lol in my wip, the love interest's first name is Daniel and his ex-girlfriend's last name is Goddard. Not that her name made it into the ms.

Daniel Goddard said...

Thank you. U r very kind! Be well. Daniel

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Swoon! Daniel is something special...a guy (that gorgeous) that reads to his kids. Priceless!

Kelly Polark said...

Julie- I know. Doesn't that make a hot guy even hotter?
Stina - What a crazy coincidence!!
Daniel - Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and tweeting me the book picks!
Sharon- Total swoon!

Cynthia Chapman Willis said...

Oh, I love that he reads to his boys. Awesome.

Denise Maple said...

He is hot!

Christina Lee said...

Wait, why haven't I heard of that one? Clicking on your linkage..