Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kelly Clarkson



As you probably know, Kelly Clarkson was the first winner of American Idol. Since then she has been one of the most successful Idol winners with two Grammy wins, three Mtv Video Music awards, and four American Music Awards. Her most popular songs include "Because of You" and "My Life Would Suck Without You." Kelly's fifth studio album, Stronger, was released in October of this year. Check out her newest video "Stronger - What Doesn't Kill You" here . Clarkson will continue her tour in January. See tour dates here.

What is Kelly reading?

Clarkson recently tweeted, "Just finished the last book of the Hunger Games .....so good."

I highly recommend this series as well, and if you are one of the few who hasn't read it, what are you waiting for? Read it before the first movie comes out on March 23!

You can find out more about Kelly at kellyclarkson.com and follow her on Twitter.

13 comments:

Anita said...

Big fan of the Hunger Games and Clarkson. Mister Know-it-all...(singing)

Carolina Valdez Miller said...

I think everyone but me has read that book. Ha! I've read the first one and never got to the rest, which is crazy. The way that first one ended, I wanted so much to get to the next one. Just never found the time. I tend to read only books I think I'll review, and I most often review debuts and first in series if it's a series. So...

One of these days. Go Kelly for promoting reading! Both of you ;)

DEZMOND said...

I hate her reading choice, but I do like some of her songs, she is currently promoting YOU DON'T KNOW A THING ABOUT ME here in Europe.

nutschell said...

Oooh love the hunger games. Can't wait for the movie! I also love Kelly clarkson so this post just made my day.

Have the Happiest of Holidays!

nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Suzanne Casamento said...

Now I'm going to have "Since You've Been Gone" stuck in my head. Good thing I like that song!

Sophia Chang said...

haha I love when celebs read - it makes me wonder how many of them picked it up on their own and how many of them picked it up b/c their agents and publicists recommended it to them. (I did quite a few things in Hollywood b/c my managers recommended it.)

Kelly Polark said...

Anita - I just bought that song on Itunes!
Carol - I hope you do finish the series! It's amazing! And thank you! :)
Dezz-WHAT? I didn't realize you didn't like that series? What is up with that?;)
Nutschell- I can't wait for the movie either! Hope you had a great holiday!
Suz- Good tune!
Sophia - Good question!

Stephen Tremp said...

I just downloaded Hunger Games and am enjoying it immensely. And I saw Kelly on Phineas and Ferb (well, her cartoon version) helping to defeat the evil Professor Heinz Doofenshmirtz. Kelly is one awesome lady!

Missed Periods said...

I don't know what I'm waiting for!

LynNerdKelley said...

I hadn't heard that song yet, and I like it. Kelly's had an amazing career. I love The Hunger Games and am so excited to see the movie! Happy New Year, Kelly!

Ron Smith said...

Great idea for a blog Kelly.I had no idea you were doing this.

I'll have to check back often.

Christina Lee said...

Really!??! That's cool!

Denise said...

Kelly Clarkson!